Imagine Life Out Here In Your TIPI!
Packing up the stuff from the toxic box...Chemicals from the flooring causing our respiratory distress..
So when my son and I started to get respiratory issues.. We went to the woods and camped for a week and instantly felt better.. came back into the toxic box and bam.. it was back.. phlegm.. coughing.. challenges breathing..
I took a deeper look.. yes! it's the glue and the fake wooden floor.. full of off gassing fumes that have been proven to cause cancer and a whole bunch of other things.. Do you research before you move into a place.. we are paying the price for not doing ours.. Most places built are full of shitty chemicals that are toxic to our health and longevity..
Stand up and ask for more natural materials to be used!! We are the change here!!
Slow and steady we go through our things... amazing how beings still and in the "society of consumption" can lead to so many more things.. mostly of 1 use..waste of space and resources.. wow! I am glad we are taking the time to step into this natural and more off grid life again.. I almost got sucked into it all!! whew,, close one!!
I will be harvesting a set or 2 of poles this year.. so reach out if you have a desire for some..
Wendy and Children!
We are a family of 3 that is passionately living a Life surrounded by the Tipi and deep connection with nature. Mother and 2 children.